Network Sensors: eZNS-T100
The eZNS-T100 network sensor offers building occupants an intuitive touch-interface to adjust individual comfort levels while tailoring to the needs of their specific market. Along with a temperature sensor with humidity, CO2 and motion options, the eZNS also offers a choice of backlit colors to provide additional user feedback and esthetic appeal.
The eZNS sensor’s NFC technology allows installers to use NFC-enabled mobile devices to configure the eZNS and enable enteliWEB integration.
- RGB backlight allows choice of colors to indicate conditions, alarms and night mode
- LCD screen displays users’ button and device mode selections
- Capacitive touch zones allow custom button sizes
- Multiple button layout options. Simple one-touch buttons, or two-touch buttons for added functionality
- Slider to quickly adjust setpoint or tap for precise changes
- Fully programmable in GCL+
- USB Service port, software enabled or disabled. Service tool not required.
- Smartphone and tablet integration and set up using NFC technology
- Recessed mount for minimal profile or surface mount backplate options
- Fits most electrical boxes worldwide
- 2-piece design with tamper set screw lock
The eZNS is suitable for a wide range of sensing applications, from basic temperature monitoring, to indoor air quality and occupancy sensing. A customizable interface allows for intuitive user interaction.
An available external input allows for additional zone monitoring such as window or door contact, temperature averaging or other dry contact sensor information.
When paired with an application controller, the eZNS supports advanced control strategies such as demand control ventilation, energy savings based on occupancy and optimal user comfort.
Download the catalog sheet here: eZNS-T100_catalog_Sheet
Want to learn more? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org